You will be involved, among others, in the development of multi-channel communication strategies for Eccenscia product lines, promotion of products and services through digital channels targeting consumers both directly and indirectly. This, while ensuring that all online activities complement offline efforts.
What Is Expected from You (Responsibilities)?
- Search engine optimisation (SEO), market research and reporting
- Marketing campaigns and strategy
- Community building, social media marketing, networking and content strategy
Competencies You Should Possess (Requirements)
- A 3 years+ qualification in marketing, communications, IT or related field of study
- A certificate in digital marketing (advantageous)
- Proven working experience (2 years+) in digital marketing (mandatory), particularly within the cybersecurity industry (advantageous)
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or displaying advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc)
- Working knowledge of advertising serving tools
Send applications to email@example.com.